The following areas relating to the Leaving Certificate Honours Irish Paper will be covered during the Christmas Revision Course at Leinster Senior College, Newbridge.
- Poetry – Mo Ghrá-sa (Idir Lúibíní)
- Prose – Dís, An Gnáthrud
- Aural – notes, vocabulary tape scripts and dialect guides
- Comprehension – Question 6b
- Oral – Sraith Pictiúr – Notes on a selection of most challenging sequences, phonetically labelled poems for Oral recitation section
- Essays – tips and sample introduction and conclusion for essay. Guidance on content and layout, notes on various themes, sample essays
- Comhrá (conversation) – key topical questions and answers