The following areas relating to the Leaving Certificate Chemistry Paper will be covered during the Easter Revision Course at Leinster Senior College, Newbridge.
- Stoichiometry – 4 chapters Q4
- Volumetric Analysis – eight experiments Q1
- Water – 4 experiments Q2 or Q3
- Thermochemistry Q6
- pH & indicators Q 7 or Q8 or Q9
- Chemical Equilibrium Q 7 or Q 8 or Q 9
- Atomic theory – important definitions Q4 or Q5
- Oxidation / Reduction
Note: The course teacher will endeavour to cover as much of the above content as possible, time and student interaction allowing.