5th yr, 6th yr and Repeat Leaving Cert
At Leinster Senior College we provide full time 5th Year and 6th Year and Repeat Leaving Certificate courses tailored to ensure that every student will get the best Leaving Certificate result to obtain the top college place available to them.
Enrolling in Leinster Senior College now will ensure that you benefit from:
- Experienced, highly skilled, motivated and privately funded teaching staff
- Personalised individual timetable tailored to student’s career goals
- Individual attention in small class groups
- Study skills advice and guidance
- Planned supervised study periods
- One Revision Course at Christmas and Easter included
- One to one career assessment and guidance counselling
- HPAT Preparation Classes
- Tuition fees from €200 per week (7 subjects)
- Private transport facility available (Portlaoise and Naas routes)
Applying for Admission – Enrolment 2020
We are currently accepting applications for 5th yr students for September 2020. (Limited places remaining). Sixth year applications are closed (Waiting list applies). Interviews by appointment. To make an appointment for interview, discuss your options or explore possibilities please call Karl or Bernard on 045 487 811 / 087 637 9590 or contact us here.
Interview Dates 5th & 6th year 2020/21
If interested in finding out more information for your son or daughter please contact Karl our Principal on 087 637 95 90 and he can arrange a Zoom Call or visit to the school.
Application takes the form of an interview process. We will meet with the parents and the prospective student to discuss the application. To make an appointment for interview please call Karl or Bernard on 045 487 811 / 087 637 9590 – or make an enquiry.
At Leinster Senior College our full-time students have a broad and wide ranging syllabus extending to 23 subjects. The syllabus is designed to offer you the opportunity to choose the combination of subjects which best suits your career objectives and Leaving Certificate requirements.