5th yr, 6th yr and Repeat Leaving Cert
At Leinster Senior College we provide full time 5th Year and 6th Year and Repeat Leaving Certificate courses tailored to ensure that every student will get the best Leaving Certificate result to obtain the top college place available to them.
Enrolling in Leinster Senior College now will ensure that you benefit from:
- Experienced, highly skilled, motivated and privately funded teaching staff
- Personalised individual timetable tailored to student’s career goals
- Individual attention in small class groups
- Study skills advice and guidance
- Planned supervised study periods
- Two Christmas and Easter Revision Courses included
- One to one career assessment and guidance counselling
- Tuition fees from €200 per week (7 subjects)
- Private transport facility available
Applying for Admission
We are currently accepting students for September 2018. (SOME PLACES STILL AVAILABLE FOR 2017 / 2018. It may still be possible to transfer from your current school for the current academic year). Application takes the form of an interview process. We will meet with the parents and the prospective student to discuss the application. To make an appointment for interview please call Karl or Bernard on 045 487 811 / 087 637 9590 – or make an enquiry.
At Leinster Senior College our full-time students have a broad and wide ranging syllabus extending to 21 subjects. The syllabus is designed to offer you the opportunity to choose the combination of subjects which best suits your career objectives and Leaving Certificate requirements.